• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 weeks and counting

Danandcrystal

Some folks have sued them in small claims court for the sf97 and its worked cause it forces a response since you are the owner of the vehicle.
I bought my MTVR in January, waited until the end of May for my EUC, now waiting on a title. They no longer respond to emails since they sent me one that they said that they are not sure when titles will be issued. My state does not like the SF97.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL MORONS, I DID THIS IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the copies of what I sent along with the email with these attached, it is obvious they have lost ALL control over the process, now it looks like IF I AM LUCKY I will only be put 4 MONTHS back in the pile.
These people have NO business selling government property, GOD I miss Gov. liquidation! I bought from them for years and never had anything like this happen!!!

"This is a friendly reminder, as of today, we have not received your completed or corrected End-Use Certificate Application and has not been turned into Trade Security Control (TSC). The EUC application must be approved by TSC before you can pick up the item you purchased"

ALSO if customers only have 10-12 days to submit the EUC when WTF did it take them 4 months to remind me that they (thought) they did not receive it??

I inquired repeatadly about every month os so asking about the status, the only answer I EVER got was the process was "frozen" because of the Wuhan flu

Last edited:

Ryan R.

My EUCs were sent in 5/7/20. Waited until today and looked up the number to the TSC. TSC said they have no record of me anywhere and recommended to have GovPlnt resend all 3 EUCs. The gentlemen I spoke to at the TSC said they are all caught up and I should have received my EUC's back already. I called Govplnt back and had to argue with them to resend it.

AtlantaSBR

My EUCs were sent in 5/7/20. Waited until today and looked up the number to the TSC. TSC said they have no record of me anywhere and recommended to have GovPlnt resend all 3 EUCs. The gentlemen I spoke to at the TSC said they are all caught up and I should have received my EUC's back already. I called Govplnt back and had to argue with them to resend it.
This frustrates me. So TSC says they have returned every EUC from GovPlanet?

Ryan R.

This frustrates me. So TSC says they have returned every EUC from GovPlanet?
The gentlemen I spoke to at TSC said they no longer had any backlog. He said I should have already received my EUC back. He also mentioned they were receiving a lot of complaints about Govplanet not sending them and having to resend them.

AtlantaSBR

The gentlemen I spoke to at TSC said they no longer had any backlog. He said I should have already received my EUC back. He also mentioned they were receiving a lot of complaints about Govplanet not sending them and having to resend them.
What was the response from GovPlanet? Just deny, deny, deny?

Time to call again and see what the status is.

Ryan R.

What was the response from GovPlanet? Just deny, deny, deny?

Time to call again and see what the status is.
Govplanet said to just wait longer! I had to repeat myself several times that TSC did not receive my paperwork before Lizzy would agree to send a note to the EUC department to check on it. I sent an email to the EUC department as well. I did get a response from email.
They responded with:

"Ryan,

Both EUC’s were submitted with our 05/07 batch. I will reach out to our point of contact at TSC.

Euc Team

GovPlanet

Fax (817)-869-8908

mbecerra@ritchiebros.com"

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be damned, they sent back my paperwork for a minor correction and now the status is "sent" so at least there is some movement....
BTW they now have a direct email <euc@ritchiebros.com> I do not remember seeing this earlier

Monkeyboyarmy

I sent my EUC on 6-17. Two weeks later I inquired to make sure they received it. With no reply, I made a phone call a couple days later. They said it was in their system. Soon after that I received a reply from my initial email that " tsc had postponed processing euc's in March and that all euc's were at the same status." So i assumed that they received my EUC successfully. Yesterday I get the email that says "we have not received an EUC for item......" I resent everything with an explanation of what I've experienced so far. Today I got confirmation that they are reviewing it before they send it to tsc and there may be a delay in the processing. So now it could take 2-3 weeks or less OR 8-12 weeks or more.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also got another update, basically saying the same as the last up date so maybe there is going to be some movement with the EUC@ folks

AtlantaSBR

I also got another update, basically saying the same as the last up date so maybe there is going to be some movement with the EUC@ folks
I have now emailed customer service and the EUC address and haven’t gotten a reply. How long does it take you guys to get a response?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have now emailed customer service and the EUC address and haven’t gotten a reply. How long does it take you guys to get a response?
Took me a couple months and many messages before I got any response

joeberg

Took me a couple months and many messages before I got any response
Same here. Even when you get a response it won't be useful. They will give you canned responses without even looking into your account at first. I had the best luck calling and being persistent. My sf-97 didn't get sent in by GP (presumably) until 5 months after I picked up a Humvee. I have another that I won in March and the EUC wasn't sent in by GP until 3 months later. I have another I won in June that still hasn't been sent in by GP. These are just the ones I have outstanding now. I was told they are only sending in a few at a time. My longest took 8 months to get approved and the shortest was 10 days. It sucks and you don't have much recourse unless you want to burn bridges with GP. Doesn't matter if it's your first truck or your 100th.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks