• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

809 series troop seat questions

ares1986

hey all. does anyone know were to find fiberglass staves for the bows for troop seats ? im missing 3 and would like to buy a few plus a couple to have for extras, ive looked everywhere i can think of ebay,yahoo,google and cant turn anything over but complete kits or whole troop seats . i just need the staves i already have aluminum bows and and corners.aua

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ares,
Did you contact Stephan Wood Products? I'm waiting for a response from them too. I need a set of staves for a 813. I have the corneers and bows.

ares1986

I contacted them today, they said they would be down for two weeks for the holidays,they did send me a price sheet so if anyone wants it I can email the pdf. Just pm me.

ares1986

They really impressed me with the services they offer ,the price sheet isn't that clear but it looks like they are pretty decent price wise,the only other thing ,is that thier in Michigan so country boys like us have a hard time comunicating with them lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks