• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

813's in OK CIty - Who won?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spent a couple of hours looking them over before they were shipped to OK City, one was in great shape the other one had the j pipe broken off and had no brakes. I was bidding on the better one until someone out bid me in the last minute, just late enough for me not to be able to bid on the other truck, I will NEVER understand that mind set?

91W350

I won a deuce today, so I will be out of the five ton market for some time. They gave me a last second shot in the pants too, thankfully I had it covered. Glen

91W350

No, I ran it to 2111 and figured somebody else could have it. I bought one of the trucks at Ellsworth AFB.

That 1/2 1/2 truck has no brakes, clean oil, clean coolant, looks like a new alternator, no leaking axles, and lots of signs of recent work. I think new injectors, a dry pump (no leaks), all the torque arms looked like they had new bushings, it was kind of ugly, but in really nice shape. The lift pump hums, probably works, the batteries would not spin the starter. Daniel said he had been using it for a slave truck for other vehicles in the yard. A little brake fluid and some bleeding, a jump and she ought to roll. Needs the bottom of the driver's seat. Glen

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep that was it's second time through the auctions, I checked and started it back in late spring the guy who won it the first time EUC didn't clear. It was going through a reset when the Guard was told to turn in the duces. That's why it's mismatched and had some new items the box metal was pretty rust free also. I just watched it.

jasonjc

I spent a couple of hours looking them over before they were shipped to OK City, one was in great shape the other one had the j pipe broken off and had no brakes. I was bidding on the better one until someone out bid me in the last minute, just late enough for me not to be able to bid on the other truck, I will NEVER understand that mind set?

Well I WAS winning both of them untill 8:00 this morning:evil::evil:

And I was winning the MKT untill 3:30 this after noon:evil::evil::evil::evil:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some one got a good deal on the cheaper truck, two grand for a running 813 is a deal, even with no brakes! It would have been a better deal if they had sold them in Little Rock, a grand at least to ship them to OK City and then only sell it for two, WE lost money on that one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks