• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

816 air conditioner

jimmcld

I've searched everywhere I can think and have not found where anyone has put an air conditioner into an 800 series 5 ton. Has anyone done this?

zout

I installed a fully functional operational - retrofitted ac system into Dinger65's M109A3 - the system works flawlessly and still waiting to date to see anyone else get this system operational. I know there are pics out there in SS world of ones starting but I never have seen the finished product with PROOF.

3DAngus - Wreckerman all had these systems for sale (but not who Dinger got his through) but its the same crated up system.

If you search my threads and posts for under these fella's names I added the pictures of his installed system to help them fellas out to sell them and to show that it CAN BE DONE.

Whether or not I would ever in my lifetime do it again is another delima. But there is NWH I would stick one in mine.

Understand whatever you do - you are retrofitting a system to work in these units that were never designed to have a unit in them - therefore lies your challenge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks