• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

818 To Be Crushed

ABN173

I intend calling the camp commander tomorrow to see if he can do anything prior to my calling my congressman James G.
Keep us posted on this one, I'd like to hear how this turns out.....I'd fight this one as hard as I could. No playing around ..........

Fraud, Waste, and Abuse</B>

DEFENSE HOTLINE - For Fraud, Waste, Abuse Reporting
call 1-800-424-9098 toll free.

or write:
DEFENSE HOTLINE
The Pentagon
Washington, D.C.
20301-1900
or e-mail:hotline@dodig.osd.mil

rtl434

I was told by the GL site person at Ft. Meade that they had to pull the sale of the M818 they where selling due to a code change. May be the end of the M818 from surplus.

rudedog

can you buy it as scap the last thing i bought from gl i thought was good ended up being junk due to some "nice" photo work like no injector pump picture which was missing and no notes saying parts missing. hell i would of dug through 10 ton of "scap" or "crap" for that matter to get one got to love it(I GUESS). I always get the chicken crap instead chicken salid

FreightTrain

Banned
Don't you guys remember the big fiasco about the Code 6 demil changing to code 3......I told you!The fight ain't over till they change it back!Just cause the MVPA(which I am sorry to say is about a useful as tits on a boar!) said they had it straightened out don't mean jack unless they have them change the code BACK to mutilation not required state side.This is just the beginning.Remember,ALL vehicles got changed from Mutilation overseas only to Mutilation everywhere.That means ALL deuces,All CUCVs,All trailers,All 5 tons.....:evil: