• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

818 toolbox

armadillofz1

found a great case to bolt to the cat walk of the 818. has 2 massive doors that pivot down and 3 smaller panels that open on the other sides. about 2'x4'x4'. fits on the 818 like it was made for it. too good a secret to keep quiet.

*edit* i guess i'm to intelligent to figure out how to add a photo

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Armadillo, when you post scroll down to "Additional Options", then look for "Attach Files" and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

That brings up a separate "Manage Attachments"screen, hit the first "Browse" button, select the photo from your files (as far as I know, you have to have it saved in your computer, happy to be corrected if I'm wrong).

Once you have selected the picture, hit "Upload" and it will take the picture, automatically resize as necessary (unless the original is huge) and it will move from box 1 to box 3 "Current Attachments".
In this case, your picture resized from 296kb to 96.9kb.

When you hit your "Submit Reply" button it should all post up.

Clear as mud?? :)

Now, if I did this all right your picture should be below.

Cheers

Attachments

armadillofz1

Ahh. Thanks. My phone won't let me do that. I'll try
It next time I'm on a computer.

Krall here on SS has them. They are aluminum and very well made. I'm going to make it quick release with 4 Wingnuts In case I want to pull a bigger trailer.