• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

831A or 952B Questions

ETN550

Anyone have experience with one of these? Seems like good units but more high tech and I wonder about support from the forum and parts. They seem more rare.

Was wondering about putting some big battery on the 952B and a big inverter. Some of the inverters have auto start / stop on the gen to keep the batteries up automatically. I worry about poor waveform and low efficiency on the inverter system though. A big chain of parts where any one of them could fail causing the system to be useless.

How about that Farryman Diesel on the 932B. Are there parts available?

Both 952B and 831A are rated 70dB at 7M full load. That is attractive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks