• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

85-M1028's Glowplug Technical Article Correction?

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone done the conversion using the civvy controller as outlined in the Technical article written by 85-M1028?

85-M1028, can you check the part number on your wiring harness? I ordered the part number stated in the article (#15306187) and it is definitely not a GP relay harness. I played around on GMPartsDirect and transposed some digits in the part number. The only other combination I found that gives any result (which is also a wiring harness of some sort) was by transposing the last 2 digits (#15306178). This harness is about $31 versus $13. I suspect that this is the correct number and the article should be updated to reflect this, if it is the case. It needs to be corrected in the drawing and text portions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks