• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

855 engine

BenRoberts

Certified insane
just wondering if the 855 is a clean or dirty burning engine. common to have a good puff of smoke off the line or am i in need of some valve adjustments? runs fine just seems dirty compared to my 5.9 cummins diesel. I was also thinking the lack of a turbo would make it a bit smokey as well.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
it does still have some of the old fuel in it from when i bought it. it is deluted with new diesel so i do think running new fuel in it will help

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
it does still have some of the old fuel in it from when i bought it. it is deluted with new diesel so i do think running new fuel in it will help
Yep, I'm sure it will and I would run some Sea Foam (maybe a quart bottle) in the tank to help clean things...but get some new filters on standby first.:beer:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Also dump a gal. of 2 stroke in the fuel every other tank, your ip WILL love for the TLC.