• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

86 cucv

WARWAG

Napa has it for sale by the foot. So does every other automotive store. Dont forget the 1" length piece on the passenger side / bottom of the transmission. Take one length off at a time and cut to length and install it. Then go to the next one and do the same thing. Dont just yank them all off at once and try and remember where they went. Its not difficult to figure out but why take a chance. Also take one off and take it to the automotive store to get the right size. I believe its 1/4".

Last edited:

combatmech

Where in VA are you? In most cases if you get the part number from the TM and Google search it, you can find just about anything on these trucks. Also, I have had great luck with getting parts from NAPA for my M-1009.
The search feature on Steel Soldiers may also be of help. It is encouraged by many of the experts here on SS to use it.