• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

900 series U joint -cant find one

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I broke the u joint between the transmission and the transfer case.The bolts came loose and the end cap broke.I cant find one anywhere.I went to the shop I always use for building my driveshafts and they deal in heavy truck u joints.They wanted $400 for the ujoint,they said it was on oddball part.All I need is 1 endcap.Any help would be appreciated.It is different than the 800 series.thanks,John 410-808-5227

KsM715

Try to PM him and get his #. (I have it but I'm not in the habit of giving out peoples phone#'s without their permission first) He usually checks in late in the evenings and early mornings before going to the yard.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I got my u joint from Jeff Davis today,thanks.I tried just switching end caps.But the 2 u joints were different sizes were the end caps slide on.Everything else was the same.Thanks Gimp for trying to help out.