• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

900 series U joint -cant find one

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I broke the u joint between the transmission and the transfer case.The bolts came loose and the end cap broke.I cant find one anywhere.I went to the shop I always use for building my driveshafts and they deal in heavy truck u joints.They wanted $400 for the ujoint,they said it was on oddball part.All I need is 1 endcap.Any help would be appreciated.It is different than the 800 series.thanks,John 410-808-5227

KsM715

Try to PM him and get his #. (I have it but I'm not in the habit of giving out peoples phone#'s without their permission first) He usually checks in late in the evenings and early mornings before going to the yard.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I got my u joint from Jeff Davis today,thanks.I tried just switching end caps.But the 2 u joints were different sizes were the end caps slide on.Everything else was the same.Thanks Gimp for trying to help out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks