• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

900 Series Winch Drive Motor Specifications

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am mounting a hydraulic drive 900 series 20,000 pound winch to my tractor for use in the woods. I would like to know if anyone has information about the maker and model number of the drive motor. I want to know how much hydraulic pressure it is capable of handling. I have the information that the trucks have 1,800 to 1,850 pounds of pressure. The tractor shown has about 2,500 pounds of pressure. I am wondering if I need to put a relief valve in the system. I do believe that if I use sense when using the winch I will not have a problem, but I would like to know the exact information. The tag on my motor is damaged so I cannot read it.
Thanks!20,000 winch 1.jpg20,000 winch 4.jpg20,000 winch 3.jpg20,000 winch 2.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks