• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

911 het

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well folks I will start this post off by saying I dont have a picture (SORRY) trust me I would have loved to have one myself also! We have all heard of the LARGE potato farmer from ND who purchased a large number of 939 series trucks for his potato business, I believe it was around 70 of these trucks. I had my M-920 at the airshow in Fargo on display and started talking to a fellow who works for this farmer and he was telling me about some other trucks the farm had also purchased that were substantially larger than the 5 tonners, he did not know what model these were. Well this afternoon I was on my way home from my Dads birthday party and I spotted one of the LARGE mystery trucks, it was a 911 HET that had the frame lengthened and it had the two drive axles under the rear and they had added 3 more pusher type axles two in front of the drive axles and one behind. The tractor cab was still a 3 color NATO WOODLAND color and it had a very large potato box with a live bottom mounted to the rails! IMPRESSIVE? Without any doubt what so ever! Just to put into a little perspective the size of this farmer I believe he is now the largest potato farmer in the United States, last Fall he purchased 44 Square miles of lumber land from Potlatch in MN and is stripping to dirt to plant more potatoes!
Again sorry for NO PICS but it was pretty darned neat to say the least!
Karl