• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

915a2 street price

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be bidding now that you pointed it out. That truck will sell for $25,000.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have bought one M916 and three M915's, all the 915's had the Allison tranny in them.

Lowest price was $1637.00 (first M915A1), highest was $3700.00 (last M915A1).

The second M915 and the M916 were bought in the same sale and cost almost the same amount.

All were runners (after some minor fixing).

I don't buy M915's or bigger without previewing.

In my opinion they sell low because you need a CDL to drive them and they are coming out in pretty fair numbers right now. In some cases nice deuces and 5 tons are selling for more than M915's and M916's.

The 400 Cummins is a good engine and a low milage one can sell for good money if you find the right buyer.

I have a buddy that is buying the ones with the Cat transmission to part out for the engines.

Bottom line is that they are worth what you are willing to pay for one.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ha, you guys are funny. It's not like he said it was an auction or anything, he just saw it online. Posting about an auction would be against the site rules and you know everyone follows the rules..............

;-)

emr

And they use the search function before asking a question, because they know if they answer most asked questions by reading they can actually ask an informed question that will help them .. ditto ...;-)

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And they use the search function before asking a question, because they know if they answer most asked questions by reading they can actually ask an informed question that will help them .. ditto ...;-)
I don't think seearching would do much good, because we are in uncharted waters here. If I am not mistaken, this may the first M915A2 ever to be sold in un-cannibalized condition.

Nonotagain

I thought about a year ago that there were a couple of M915A2's sold with air ride suspension.

If memory serves me, they went for $20k or so each.

sodslinger

thanks guys, I run local drayage trucks under another company and these trucks would be perfect for my new drivers but from your info they're a bit out of my price range. Container hauling only pays the bills and nothing more right now. Didn't mean to ruin the auction for anyone, even iron planet has them.....And i did search i've been using this board for a few years guys i know the drill

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey Kenny. Any chance that he is selling other parts? Looking for a few parts to put a couple back together.
I'm not Kenny (I'm Richard) but I am going to help him sell anything he doesn't want.

Everything I salvage will go to the GA Rally first....if it don't sell there I may post it in the classifieds but I don't do Paypal or credit cards.

rwbrown72

I have one I'll sell for $12,531.69 cash. $23,000 with a personal check and $41,000 with 12K down on a payment plan... Take as long as you need to pay the rest. :beer:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have bought one M916 and three M915's, all the 915's had the Allison tranny in them.

Lowest price was $1637.00 (first M915A1), highest was $3700.00 (last M915A1).

The second M915 and the M916 were bought in the same sale and cost almost the same amount.

All were runners (after some minor fixing).

I don't buy M915's or bigger without previewing.

In my opinion they sell low because you need a CDL to drive them and they are coming out in pretty fair numbers right now. In some cases nice deuces and 5 tons are selling for more than M915's and M916's.

The 400 Cummins is a good engine and a low milage one can sell for good money if you find the right buyer.

I have a buddy that is buying the ones with the Cat transmission to part out for the engines.

Bottom line is that they are worth what you are willing to pay for one.
Can you sell me a "M915A1 highest was $3700.00".........?