• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

923 light bar and 30 ton hitch

rosefarm

Thanks to so many Steel Soldier members for helping me get as far as I have gotten! Truck came from a fine fellow in Indiana, along with the rims for the 16.00R20's and LED headlights. Tires from another SS member in Ma. Led light bar is a fleabay item. I just cut the spare tire mount off and welded a piece of angle for the mount,centered and leveled it, then reinforced the bar with another piece of angle. The hitch is designed to pull up to 60K with the clevis portion being two bolt optional. This truck will be drafted into farming in the fall pulling grain wagons. Starting on a gun truck in January. All three mounts are built-bought, but I could use a line on a slug of 1" steel? Anyway, thanks to all for your insight and information!

Attachments