• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

923a2 playing around

Gu3

Here is a pic of the truck trying out the speed bumps a couple months ago. We got some snow up here today so I may go out and make some tracks here shortly. I sure am happy with it, and truck just now rolled over 2000 miles on the OD since the 2008 As New restore. I purchased an 11 ft snow plow to put on it for when the snow gets really deep. The Forest Service doesn't plow the 7 miles of gravel road to the highway, so instead of digging out with the backhoe, I'll just make a quick in and out with the plow and be done with it!

SAM_0006.jpgSAM_0007.jpg
Found a little bit of snow to play in, we're expecting more Christmas day! We usually get some area's with 4 feet of snow around this time of year. Cant wait to try it in the deep stuff!

Last edited:

Gu3

I used to live near you a few years back (Maysville area). I would take my buggies out to the table top mountains or sometimes north west up to the Little Sahara.

71DeuceAK

Fine looking truck! Heck yeah, go tear that deep stuff up! I know as soon as I get mine I will be climbing the "speed bumps" and in the snow and mud.

71DeuceAK

Haha! Yeah, but haven't actually gotten to do any of that...yet. You know, full time college student and all that. But I will. Drive that M923A2 up to Alaska and visit!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks