• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

923A2 recovery

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the truck ran great and can do 70 mph.
Details?

I just drove an M923a2 back from Ft Lewis. It will do 61 MPH max downhill with a tailwind. That's at about 2100 RPM. It did get 9.5 MPG so it was not fueled up.

Is your governed engine speed set higher? Trying to figure out how you got 70 MPH out of it.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my speed odometer only goes to 60.. my wife was right behind me with her F250. i only went that fast for a short distance as i felt the truck might get wacky on the bad roads i was on. but when i was showing going 55 she told me i was really going over 60 so my gauge is off.:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks