• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

925 brake drum on a 923A2 axle?

dikwks

Hoping that someone knows off the top of their head whether a brake drum off of a 925 will work on a 923A2 axle. I am in the process of searching the TM for part numbers but hoping for a quick rescue. Thanks, Dick.

dikwks

According to the TM, they are different part numbers. I'm going to physically check the drums here in a minute, anybody had to order one yet and where did you get it?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you google search the NSNs and look at the "parttarget" results, you may be able to compare actual measurements or manufacturer info to confirm that they are different.

dikwks

There is enough of a difference just on the outside for me to not even consider taking the hub off of the 925. Thanks for the responses. Anybody ever bought one before from a vendor? Would like to know who, where and how much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks