• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

treeguy

Was that you who won the trailer frame tounge and crane boom lot? I was checking out that trailer tounge, that piece looked real nice. If its you, are you building something? I had toyed with the idea of bidding but the pintle drops down and would not work for what I had in mind. Good luck with your project, sorry I can't help with shipping in any way.

jwentz57

I don't live far from there . I have a 6 x 10 utility trailer that it may fit on not sure if i knew the sizes of each one and if it could be picked up on a Friday I may be able to help out

mikellives6

pick up

would it fit on a deuce and a half? i just won a whistler and i submitted my euc on the 28th. if i get it in time and you still need the help, the guy i have picking it up has a boom on his truck and could bring it to my place until you get make arrangements if u r interested

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks