• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

939 Series Parts

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I gotta a cab top, and side racks, passenger seat coushin, windshield frame and glass and a nos camo tarp....but I don't ship.

Probably got bearings and seals also but you'd have to come to the GA Rally to confirm.

Tackettr

I'm looking for the rubber gaskets for a hard top and wheel seals. I need to do some more research, seals maybe the same as the 800 series 5 tons.

I have some time to look. I'm back in the "Stan" for 5 months. Just want to have parts ready when I get back. :razz:

Tackettr

Hard to tell in the pics but it looks like those are boots? I'm looking for rear inner wheel bearing seals. More specifically I'm looking for a supplier that would have a good selection on 939 parts. I guess I'll have to wait until 939 parts start making through GL along with the trucks.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hard to tell in the pics but it looks like those are boots? I'm looking for rear inner wheel bearing seals. More specifically I'm looking for a supplier that would have a good selection on 939 parts. I guess I'll have to wait until 939 parts start making through GL along with the trucks.
Yes, they are, the "wheel seals" reference wasn't very specific, sorry.

groundog

:grd:according to ERIKS catalog the seals on the 809 series are the same--he is located in southern calif---I have ordered parts from him---great service--order in AM parts shipped PM

Tackettr

Just got an email from him indicating the bearing seals are the same as the 809 series for the 923 & 923A1. I'm not sure about the A2. Prices were good as well! Thanks for the help!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
clintogf has tan and 3 color soft tops, new in the box, cheap. She will ship or deliver to the Ga Rally.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

The hardtop seals and wheel seals will be here waiting on you when you get back.

Stay Safe,

Warthog

halftrack

For the record. M939A2 wheel seals are NOT the same as the M939A1s or the older 800 series.. The front wheels actually take two different size bearings.. Not sure about the rears on the A2s.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking over the TMs today to order the seals.

The M939 and M939A1 series trucks use the same seal. The M939A2 are different.

The Usable On Codes are: (everyone should learn to read the UOC codes)
M939 - V15
M939A1 - DAW
M939A2 - ZAA

Rear seal for the regular and A1 is : 12375801
A2 rear seal is : 4591SCR