• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'94 923A2 Fuel Issues

mcmullag

I replaced the input line going from the metal fuel line along the frame to the manual pump. My large canister filter was emlimated during a contractor rebuild. I used a hydraulic hose store P&H dealer, to make up the hose and use my old fittings. I also replaced the 2 foot long return line off the injector pump. It was seeping at the pump connection. This really helped. It is a shame it is not a pressurized system from the tank, like on a deuce. Sucking fuel sucks air.

chrisrauch72

Thanks alot as you are probably an expert at priming this bitch as I am now! im gonna try the alternate fuel tank idea to rule out anything further up on the engine. Did you resolve all the starting issues with your fix?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks