• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

!970 M818 Modded

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you don't high-center it, your not trying hard enough! Good looking truck! Just get a "sky-hook" off GL, I'm sure uncle-sam has some in inventory somewheres.

L1A1

Maybe even want to think about short sections of heavy cable to make a step out of that way they can absorb a bump hear and there without all the retractable stuff...maybe.
That's a great idea 8). You could run the cable down through a metal step like a swing for better (foot) grip.

Matt

oilcan

I have a cable step off some random piece of heavy equipment somewhere. The things are ugly as sin, but work nicely.

HanksDeuce

Nice rig you got there!

Can you provide all of the information on the paint you used? I will be painting my bobbed deuce soon, and I want to paint the body tan and the frame and below black. Is that color close to desert tan?

1 bad m818

Awesome truck I have a bobbed m818

Will be at rnyc this weekend with my bobbed m818 58" tractor tires .Are u gonna make it out their this weekend would be awesome to see another 5 ton out their let me know thnx

5tontiny

@1bad I was there for trucks gone wild an had the chance to see your truck but i didnt get to talk to you. I didnt even come close to getting stuck that wknd ,I like your truck alot i want tractor tires one day it was cool watchin your truck pull the guy's off the track. an to answer you I will not be making it this time im goin to the SS rally the fallowing wknd in Brooksville