• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A&A Truck parts, NJ

dfanders

Gents,

A&A Truck parts. 80 Hendrickson Rd., Freehold, NJ USA 07728
Tel: 732.780.4962 Fax: 732.780.0573

I have visited the salvage yard several times. They do Heavy truck parts. They seem to not deal with your average retail customer - they seem to sell to the industry. I went looking for a spring seat for a M52. Don't expect to get any great deals - that have a pretty good grasp of what stuff is worth( at least to them). Here is what i found:
1) A section of duece's. No 5 tons. Ladders, tires, wheel, etc
- Boarding ladder -$75
- 9x20' $100
2) M916 (not sure if A1)- Owner says it runs. Price - $20,000
- This is my Diamond in the rough. It looks in great shape. They cut the exshaust stack down so it is level with the cab.
3) M2A1 Halftrack - Owner FIRM on price at $3000.00
- Don't offer him less, i tried and he gets annoyed. They bought it at scrap price of $550 per ton. So it that is correct, 3K is about right. Look at www.halftracks.com to compare price. They are in no hurry to get ride of this.
4) Jeep - I have been told it is post ww2
5) Dodge truck of WW2 era - someone shout out what they think it is
6) M37 - no pic but pretty sure

I have Lots of pics of the M2A1 halftrack and M916. I will post as i can. I have no realtionship with these guys ( I kind of annoy them as i show up , walk around and don't buy stuff:twisted:) so i can only supply you the contact info above.

Attachments

dfanders

More M916

More m916 pics

Attachments

dfanders

M2A1 white Halftrack

M2A1 Halftrack pics..i have more PM me if intrested..but these tell the story. She is REALLY rusted. Rear was converted to a crane with a winch driven off the transfer case via a chain drive. Tracks are there but at 10 %.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 916 is a bit expensive as the 920's were bringing about $6000 yesterday. Thanks for posting all the pictures! Halftrack is a bit rusty but is still a good value at $3K.