• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A alternative for u guys that need to get a CDL just a idea

xx506xx

I live im Michigan and have just got my self a m931a2 i have a CDL but here u can get a Farm endorsement with air brakes with out have to get a flat out CDL it has some limits but not haveing to invest so much just to drive your new toy might me worth it im sure other states have some thing like it to. just thought i would post this hope it helps some one

Errol

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If your going to get a CDL just do it once and get a A endorsment with air brakes . And if your thinking about farm plates there are alot of restrictions on them as well , including they are only good for 150 miles from your farm . And with farm plates they expect you to have a farm.

xx506xx

it was just a idea for some one thats not driveing there truck all over ****. we run farm plates on our truck and have been all over the country and have never been stoped it does have some restrictions thats why i said it could be a alternative. just something to think about and there would a substantial saving for haveing a few restrictions!