• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A big big thanks to to Andyrv6av8R

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like the title says thanks Andy for your hard work on a Sunday to get that transmission out of my new M923A2. That was a job and a half and could not have done it by my self.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about this for details: A 5 ton like a boomerang; I throw it away and comes right back at me, a John Deere tractor with 4 x 6"s as a transmission jack, an air compressor that REFUSES to run without oil in the crankcase(?) and 2 amateur transmission guys that couldn't get a 16mm socket to fit on the torque converter bolts until we tried it 4 times. Does that paint a nice mental picture in your mind?

Rmtaunton

How about this for details: A 5 ton like a boomerang; I throw it away and comes right back at me, a John Deere tractor with 4 x 6"s as a transmission jack, an air compressor that REFUSES to run without oil in the crankcase(?) and 2 amateur transmission guys that couldn't get a 16mm socket to fit on the torque converter bolts until we tried it 4 times. Does that paint a nice mental picture in your mind?

Actually sounds Kinda normal!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 tons of fun, 5 tons of problems! Recovry4x4, downsizing trucks since 2001. Just stay vigilant. A 400 Turbo falling on you is survivable, one of those huge juice boxes, not so much.