• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A big thanks to Floridianson

jrosbo

A big thanks is owed to Floridianson because he donated a couple of parts to a local museum here in Illinois. His donation is greatly appreciated! Hopefully someday I will get the chance to repay the favor.

3dAngus

James has helped me out a couple of times now.

Now, I have to figure out what I can do for him. Good man!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't had the privilege of meeting him, but he's been a wealth of invaluable knowledge & advice.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea it went 1000 feet 20 feet off the ground horizontal in to a tree line. I would have run away but crutches are not that fast.

FloridaAKM

Sounds like the last one I fired off, aimed it into the wind almost straight up & when it launched, it went horizontal straight for the Deuce. About 20' from the Deuce, the rocket engine exploded out of the metal tube & fell onto the ground! I quit firing them anywhere near anything od green or tan! James, you win the wild ride contest & I'll bring you a few next time I see you as a prize for the next MV rally!

FloridaAKM

Great idea except they shoot back with live ammo. Knob Creek sells them by the big bucket load twice a year @ their MG rally. Next time I see you in person, you will get an equal amount that James gets; I owe it to you for past recoveries in your AO!