• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Big thanks to Jakelc15

smoke

I want to say Thanks to Jakelc15 for helping me move my duece on Saturday. Only after a few emails back and forth and a phone call after I bought the truck. Jake, not knowing me from Adam helped tow bar the truck to it temporary home in the rain. Plus took time from his and his wife alone time. Just what to again say thanks. You don't know what it meant to me. Without you I would of had a big tow bill. These is a great community to be a part of. I hope I can someday help someone like Jake did for me. If Jake gets the pics up. You'll see the recovery. Thanks again Jake.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad it all worked out for you , and you are right this a great community , MV people are a FUN bunch ! Now the fun starts !

Jakelc15

I'm glad to have been able to help you out. In also glad we didn't wait till Sunday, it poured all morning and snowed all night!
I'll try these pics again

smoke

Now to get her road worthy again. As for rain it was fun going home that night. We didn't leave until 10:30. Couldn't see sh#t half the time. Let me know If you find anything left from your duece.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks