• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A compilation video

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the way.....

If anyone would like their raw video turned into an edited, clean video, it **is** my hobby and I would enjoy doing it....... for the magic word..... Free.......
Unless you liked what you got and would like to make a donation to Steel Soldiers.

I can create them and send them via email, but the quality would suffer as there are limits on email file size. If you would like it all neat on DVD and stuff, I can do that too.....

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken, great video! I'll take you up on the offer to "make" one for me, as soon as I get enough footage to put together. :-D I like the choice of tunes! sweet Glad to see George moving and groovin. The utube vid is purty neet too. Glad that you are almost home! Thanks for sharing!:wink:

neb4x4

That's cool. Anyone else think in the video at like around 2:00-2:05 that it looked like the truck my have a bad day.

Did you have tolit paper ready in case????? LOL

emr

Awesome !!!!!!!!! Air down them tires and she would roll thru even better, I really think that is the only reason she did not make the first run out of the hole, Looked like some VERY VERY Awesome driving also !!!!!!!!!!! Way to handle that truck !!!!!!!! Awesome mud !!! Very very very nice...:-D

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed that you cut the part out where you got stuck in the mud at Mudfest.:p
Actually had that part in there, but it didn't move the story along and made the video too long, so...... it lierally didn't make the cut.

I appreciate all the comments guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks