• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A CUCV with carpet? Blasphemy? You be the judge

combatmech

Did Wally World have the carpet in other patterns?? And yes, I too would have to plug the leaks. The rubber matting that came with my truck had a lot of water underneath. It's gone now......

Napoleon_Tanerite

no other camo patterns, but they did have solid black, solid gray and solid tan. I think the black and gray had heavier weights than the camo.

After a 200mi highway trip yesterday I can report that the carpet cuts down on a bit of the echo, but it's still loud. I don't think this truck will ever be "inside voice" quiet at highway speed, but it's a lot better than it used to be when I started with it. Between the bedliner, the fatmat and the carpet I'd say I cut the noise on the inside a good 69% or so.

Scarecrow1

Very well done .it looks like it belongs there ....I bet it makes a it a lot quiter .......I hope it holds up I had bought some to put on top of my factory carpet in the back of my civi blazer to guard the factory carpet in the fold down area and it did well ........:-?