• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

a Deuce has come into my life

one eye

yesturday i purchased a 1971 am general what a dream come true. sitting in the woods jump started it aired up two tires and fueled it up and away i went for the 50 mile drive home and what do u know no worries made it home. now the fun stuff restore my duece

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If it has been sitting a while you need to change all fuel filters and check the brake fluid and all the wheel cylinders.

Another good idea is to drain the fuel tank to get any accumulated crud out of it.......put fresh diesel in it and run that awhile before you start experimenting with alt fuel (if you intend to).

:cookoo:Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy:cookoo:

srodocker

NICE! we should meet up sometime! we will be meeting july 16 at krispy kream at 615am to depart at 630 to head to napavine. link is in my signature!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks