• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A dump would really be nice!

rwoods

Here are a few shots of my w/w M35A3 with a little gravel. I told the loader to put 4 to 5 tons but no more. He guessed wrong and put a tad over 6 tons which put me over my 26000# tag and the CDL limits - so I had to shovel a ton off before I could leave the quarry. It rode nice with 10,080#s of gravel; a little slow up the long hills but would only downshift if you pressed it - it easily maintained 1800 rpms in 4th gear.

I note more and more folks with multiple M35A3s. I am curious as to the steering difference experienced between the wo/w trucks and the w/w trucks. Serial #1 is a wo/w truck with a "C" bed - it steers a lot easier than my w/w truck - almost effortlessly in comparison whereas my w/w truck makes you work. Is this a typical experience, or should I be checking out my steering?

Speaking of serial #1, it should be going up for auction this week as soon as the church gets everything registered with eBay.

Ron

Attachments