• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A few questions before I go pick up my M1009

New2CUCVs

Unless things have changed at Redstone, you shouldn't even have to go on base. Most of the GL listed CUCV's are at a NG unit adjacent to the base but even then I'd try to find someone to hold your gun(s). The GL guys at the NG unit are super nice, or were when I picked up my 1009.

niferous

They told me I had to go on base and even had to give them my friend and my name so that they could clear us at the gate. They told us to use Gate 3 and that they could give us directions at the vehicle inspection point.

New2CUCVs

SOP must've changed. Then again, when I picked up my truck, there were lots of cucvs at RSA and they were at the NG while most of deuces and larger trucks were kept on post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks