• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A few ?'s about my new M923A2

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Pm smittyjr355 hes parting a few out right now. He should have that part I dont think its in high demand. I have a 120psi air switch but its a little different.
Will

MTMUDRUNNER

I think everything is working as designed. I bypassed the switch, pushed the X-C button aired down to 35psi then pushed the hwy and they aired back up to 60ish psi. It took a while to air them back up but it seemed normal since these tires hold a large volume of air. If I can get that switch I think I'm good for a while. Thanks for all the help

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Everyone knocks the ctis system I personally love it. It just takes a little experience with it to get the hang of maintaining it. I think the military units were too quick to just bypass it instead of taking the time to learn to fix it.

madcroc1

Suprman, What kind of maintenance have you done with the CTIS ? so far ? I also really like it. I noticed that it is a good idea to lower the pressure down to SAND once in a while and then back up. System seems to work really for me.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The first truck I bought I had to have a few new lines made, take apart and clean the wheel valves and put new o rings in the wheel lines. There are little filters in the wheel valve inputs I just blew them out with air. I use xc around town and hwy on the highway so I go up and down all the time. The key is keeping the entire vehicle air system as dry as can be. If you haven't replaced the cartridge on your air dryer you should do it. Make sure you drain your air tanks often. Moisture in the air system will corrode the wheel valve housings and any metal lines. It will also cause problems with the valve body in the cab not to mention the entire braking system.

MTMUDRUNNER

Everyone knocks the ctis system I personally love it. It just takes a little experience with it to get the hang of maintaining it. I think the military units were too quick to just bypass it instead of taking the time to learn to fix it.
I think it is pretty cool, can't wait to use it some more. I think it just takes a little time and some patience and some help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks