• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A gathering of CUCV's and an empty garage.

cucvrus

DSCF7058.jpgDSCF7065.jpgDSCF7064.jpgDSCF7063.jpgDSCF7062.jpgDSCF7061.jpgDSCF7060.jpgDSCF7059.jpgDSCF7057.jpgDSCF7066.jpgThis weekend was a great time. My family kicked in and helped out. We have all the CUCV's running, cleaned up and serviced. Full Fleet back on the road again. Now I have an empty garage for an hour or so. But long enough for everyone to help sweep and clean up the entire garage. Sadly one of the fleet M1009 is leaving in the morning. It is being sold and going out of state. I still have a few more here that are not in the picture. Have a great day and enjoy the Holiday.

cucvrus

When I was growing up my Grand father gave me a small wooden box. And this box was locked. He always told me that inside the box was the key to success. I pondered this for a long time. I finally figured out a way to open the box. What was inside was the key and a message written on top. He said inside the box was the key to sucess. The key was there with a message. Hard Work. And it has worked for me ever since. Don't be a wisher get out there and do it. Opportunity may not knock hard to come in but it is there waiting for you. Get out and do it. At the end of the day whoever has the most toys wins.

CUCVLOVER

When I was growing up my Grand father gave me a small wooden box. And this box was locked. He always told me that inside the box was the key to success. I pondered this for a long time. I finally figured out a way to open the box. What was inside was the key and a message written on top. He said inside the box was the key to sucess. The key was there with a message. Hard Work. And it has worked for me ever since. Don't be a wisher get out there and do it. Opportunity may not knock hard to come in but it is there waiting for you. Get out and do it. At the end of the day whoever has the most toys wins.
That's cool.

I definitely don't mind working that's all I know. Either working on work, working on fun, or working on something else lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Madmedic

OOOOOhhhhhhhh Feeling the jealousy build within me.

Not so much for the number of vehicles you have (but there is that too), but at you're being able to keep them all in one place without the hate of the HOA. One of my fantasies, is to have all of ours including the Dragoon APC parked in front of house and drive way when the HOA Nazi's come by.

AirForceOne

Sheesh man, sell me a M1008.... I'm looking to build a shop when I get back from this tour. Then I don't have to sell one to buy one anymore...