• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Good Saturday

Ironhorse

Cranked up the deuce yesterday morning and took a drive over to Junkyarddreams place and picked up some bits and pieces to finish off another deuce. Met K9Unit while I was there and had a good time BS'ing with him and Jyd.

After leaving the scrapyard, I drove to the Eastern Shore Thresherman's antique tractor show and showed off the deuce for a while. Just think, if I had driven a everyday truck I would have had to park out in the parking lot. This way I was in amongst it all. Parked next to another deuce owned by Dave Reid of Otto Gas Engine Works. He wasn't around so I couldn't ask him about the story behind the stuffed critters on his truck. Both trucks, however, were enjoyed by the spectators.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks