• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A little help holding some stuff.

BigWill1276

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new at this, here's my problem. I Won a M35A3 in South Carolina on June 26. I have my EUC in and it's pending approval. I also bid on some seats and trailers last week. I won the seats and trailers Alabama. There located at Bldg. 7421 White Oak Road Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898.
Ferroequinologist has been great in helping me out with picking up the deuce. I'm going to fly to South Carolina, get picked up at the airport and drive it back to Vegas. Just waiting for the EUC to clear which could take up to 60 days. I planned to stop in Alabama on the way back because it's on the same travel route that I was going to take and pick up the seats and trailers, because I though there were going to take about the same time. Well the seats did not require an EUC so they are needing to be picked up now. I have only 8 more days until the 10 business day load is up.
Is there anyone near Huntsville Al, that can help out with picking up and storing some drivers seats? If so, send me a pm and I'll send you my phone number.
Thanks in Advance,
Big Will.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are pretty new at this and you got a truck on the other side of the country to drive home?

Boy are you going to have an adventure to talk about.

:)

steve

PS So long as Ferro doesn't offer you a ride in his 818 you will be fine.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am bidding on some stuff at Redstone so I may be up there next week.

I have a good working relationship with the folks up there so I will do what I can to help.

Teresa is pretty good about working with me on pickup.

It is ten working days for pickup and Redstone is not open on Fridays so usually you can stretch the "drop dead" date by a week.

PM me your phone number and we will discuss the details.

BigWill1276

Yeah, I figured that driving it home would be a great way to see the roses as I slowly drive past them. I'm taking a buddy of mine that is a heavy equipment mechanic, just incase something goes a little haywire. But as all great planned out plans go. Ol' Murphy had to put a little twist on it.
But I listen and read all about you guys and I got to tell you I think I have the green bug. I'm already working on the wife for Ferroequinologist trip to Alaska next year.
You guys are great. Every time I'm on this site it makes me miss my small town more and more. If your ever in Vegas, give a holler and we'll hook up.

BigWill1276

Hey Wreckerman, I sent you a PM with my phone number. Give me a call anytime. I work Swings so I'm up most of the time. Many Thanks.

wsucougarx

Just a heads up if this is your first EUC. TSC will allow GL to hold your truck for at least 60-90 days from the day your EUC is sent off to Battle Creek. I'm approaching the 60 day mark on my 8th EUC:-0

BigWill1276

Yeah, this is my first EUC. The plan was to Win these things close together, so when I fly out to South Carolina to pick up my Deuce, I would stop and pick up my seats on the way home. Well, the seats didn't require an EUC so they've been paid for but I will have to wait for my EUC to clear before I can head out to S.C. to grab the tuck. Now I have a paid invoice and was told I now have 10 days to get my seats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks