• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A lurker no more, new guy from Maryland

flynavy80

I'll be going for Historic registration in MD which looks to be straightforward as long as I can find antique insurance that wont require it be kept in a garage (open to suggestions)....who has that much space to dedicate full-time to a deuce anyway? :)
Welcome from another new member just a few miles South of you! The best quote I got on antique insurance was from State Farm ($62 a year and that wasn't even Maryland required minimums). Unfortunately I proffered the information that I had a garage it would be stored in. I'll call them back to see if it's actually required and let you know.

tstone

Welcome from Westminster MD; my brother lives in Grasonville, close by you.
Just south of you,there was a guy that had a business at the fork of 50 - 301 and he had an old half track in his storage yard. Every time I stopped by to ask about it it was not for sale. Don't know if it is even still there.
My large trucks are insured through J.C. Taylor as their insurance cost is very reasonable but they do require vehicles to be kept in a garage or shelter. For the 2 CJ's, I insure them with State Farm as I use them more often, S F does not require my vehicles to be stored inside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks