• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Must Have?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A must have, or at least that is what I told my wife. Little Rock Air Force Base is about three hours from me and sometimes interesting things come up for auction. I had been watching for a safe way for a 61 year old to work above shoulder height. And these maintenance platforms would come up for sale on occasion, just too high($) for me. In this last auction there were ten or more up for sale so the equipment guys couldn't justify a quick market for them so they were much more reasonable. So for under $400 I now have a 4X4 foot railed mobile platform that raises from three feet to ten feet, and they are great!B1 2.jpg

A little late for this year, but to help pay for it you can start a Christmas light installation business at least in front of garages.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't realized it was adjustable when you posted in the Auction Wins... I was thinking "that's a pretty specific need to buy that for..." now it makes more sense.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am building a shop and later a cabin. The shop is going to have 16 foot walls, I am six feet tall with a ten foot platform, pretty close to perfect! And I hate to fall down!