• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A sad day for my '52...

mo-mudder

Hey guys
Well, that day has come...I hate to do it...
I need to sell my '52. It's relatively complete, but has some major issues. I'll be scrapping the remnants, but for the love of the vehicle, I'm willing to take off any parts any of ya'll need for your trucks or just spare parts. Here's the particulars:
Clean title
Bad brakes
Good tranny / transfer case
Engine runs, but needs help
Rears are good
Front left axleshaft is broken
All centersections are good
Good radiator
No good glass
REB transmission shifter
PTO on transfer case, and it works
Good fuel tank
Good air tanks
Good air compressor

It's worth about $1000 in scrap right now, but if anyone wants the whole thing, $800 will take it, and I'll even throw in the 11x20 tires, 6 mounted, 4 not, good tread, and the the wood flatbed.

mo-mudder

Well, if you want to come get it, I can hang on to it for a while. If anyone on here wants it but doesn't know when, all I need is a small security deposit and it'll stay here for as long as need be.

Oldfart

I am interested in parts as well. My son wanted a GMC of his own to restore so maybe we are interested. I will give my son a call. We can haul it ourselves.