• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A sad sign of the times

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can add a little to the serien idea. I coworker of mine had is sports car stolen and stripped then recovered 4 times. Untill he decided to install the alarm speaker under the dash. Although the car has been broken into since then, it hasen't been stolen or lost another radio since. I guess it's just too loud inside with the alarm screaming.

Minimdr

Remote battery cutoff...

First off, love the site. Has been very helpful in my hunt for a M35A2.
I just thought I would bring up a piece I saw today at a friends home stereo shop. He had a piece made by Battery Brain for his boat and was waterproof. His came with two remote controls and a manual disconnect. It will also disconnet if the power gets to low allowing you to still start your engine. Here is a link to a number of different 12 and 24 volt models. They also have a model that has a manual wired switch.

Battery Brain Battery Disconnect & Monitor | Battery Chargers | Battery Brain

Attachments

Last edited:

goldneagle

there is a thread on deuce security it had some guy that made a lock for his engine stop cable it also locked the main power switch to with one pad lock i dont remember who it was but im sure you can find it by doing a search:roll:
That was me! I sold the Deuce but kept the locking mechanism. Anyone interested in a one of a kind prototype? PM me with offers.

Attachments

73X

Minimdr - I am going to look into the battery disconnect it intrigues me.
goldneagle - I love the lock it looks good PM me with a price I hate to put a price on another mans belongings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks