• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A SS Member got a M-37 today!!!

flygirl

Yes, T. Highway, we've been making daily runs. Lulu is so much fun to drive. ppl do a double-take and have a look of astonishment on their little faces when they see a chic driving it. I now wished I lived out in the country where I could really enjoy it.

PS: Saw Act of Valor today and I highly recommend it. It is action-packed and contains 3 jump scenes, including a night jump. Very, very cool:driver::driver:

Last edited:

flygirl

Yes, T. Highway, we've been making daily runs. Lulu is so much fun to drive. ppl do a double-take and have a look of astonishment on their little faces when they see a chic driving it. I now wished I lived out in the country where I could really enjoy it.

PS: Saw Act of Valor today and I highly recommend it. It is action-packed and contains 3 jump scenes, including a night jump. Very, very cool:driver::driver: