• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A SS Transportation Challenge!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking at picking up a few items in Oklahoma City. The price seems fair, but transportation is going to kill the deal unless I can find a way cheap enough. Time is not an issue, I'm in no hurry if I do decide to buy this stuff. I just can't take off for a week to go get it myself. Maybe a relay race across the country? From one SS member to another till it gets close enough to Ohio for me to meet up with someone? I guess I'm just "testing the waters" a little to find out if it's possible. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would work out good if somebody could get it from ARYankee's place to the GA rally and gimpyrobb. It's nothing more than a set of bows and a cover for a deuce, nothing big.

ARYankee

Sweet... I could handle that in my wee S-10. My wife and I can make a nice little weekend road trip. Just let me know what you want to do.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will definitely do that. If I can get someone to pick it up from you and get it to the GA rally I'll be in good shape. Any volunteers???

ARYankee

Yeah I might be able to get it to frodo.... You did say you are 20 miles from the Arkansas border? We could meet up or I can try to bring it to you. How soon is the Georgia Rally? I'm off on Fridays, so I can head to OKC then.

ARYankee

October... well that works for me. I can definately get it from OKC and meet up with Frodo. We got your back speddmon!

ARYankee

Heck yeah :) I've seen a few things I would've liked to bid on but it was the whole getting it home part but now.......

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guy's, that's not a problem. I have tons of property to store stuff, and I'm only about an hour or a little over from Columbus, With the baby and money being tight though, I just can't make any long deliveries, but I can certainly hold and relay anything you guys need.

ARYankee

Hey every little bit helps. :) I don't ever have an issue helping out anyone on here. I've got space at my house as well so I can store things if anyone ever needs to. I'm good like that.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Frodo, can you verify with Timntrucks and see if he is indeed going to the rally, and if he would be willing to transport them for me. Grounded may also be making a recovery run to NM sometime in the future so it may not be necessary, but it's always nice to have a back-up plan.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
PM ALREDNECK and see what is on his dance card for the next little while...he is picking up an item in Fla for me and also a tanker I have stashed near Miami.
His rates are good and he goes the extra mile to help out fellow SS members.

mahdey

speddmon, you can have my cover and what not off my deuce when i recover the truck if its still there. All i ask for in return is if i scatter my clutch you help me out pulling the tranny lol:-D!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks