• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A word on Saturn Surplus

jatonka

Anyone driving there to buy parts ought to call ahead and be certain that they will be there. They have limited store hours. Almost unlimited email and phone hours though. And oh yeah, I buy parts from them too and always am happy with parts and their service. JT out

The pic is at Saturn Surplus when Uncle Meat and Untouchable Gun Truckers needed parts during the 2010 Gathering at Carlisle, PA. Mark is the owner of Saturn, great guy.

Attachments

Tlauden

Anyone driving there to buy parts ought to call ahead and be certain that they will be there. They have limited store hours. Almost unlimited email and phone hours though.
Already done
:beer: Thanks though

Also on a side note, Jatonka, I want to thank you for the site you put together of all the TM's. It's a wonderful resource

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a used PTO from them awhile back. When I got it I found out that the shift shaft was bent ( honest mistake and could have easily been overlooked). I called them and they were very sorry and asked me what to do to make it right. I knew shipping would cost a fortune to ship mine back and for them to send me another one so I asked if they just had a spare shaft. They said they didn't so I told them I'd try and straighten the shaft in my press. They said try it and if it didn't work they would send me another PTO but they were going to go ahead and give me a $50 credit on my next order for my trouble. I staightened it on the press so all was good.

That reminds me, I still have a $50 credit that I need to spend. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks