• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

a working new style switch strait off the base.

wheelspin

i have a working new style switch that i took out of my truck. i like the three lever as it matches the truck age. whats the new style worth? any takers? i may put it on ebay.

Jones

The audience is divided on the push button switches. Some people love 'em; some people think they work best as a paperweight.
Sellers seem to be asking between $50.00 and $125.00 on ebay. I guess it's whatever someone will pay.

papakb

The new digital light switch looks pretty cool but you have to look at it to make sure you turn on the right stuff. You could turn the old 3 lever switches on and off by feel. Even thought the new switch lights up it still isn't as fast and easy as the old ones.

If you choose to go this way, make sure that you attach the ground wire. There are a lot of switches out there that got ruined by not having this wire connected to the body.