• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Year's Duty - The 200th in Iraq

M1075

I love spending time on Don Busack's www.primeportal.net He has collected thousands of good mv related pics. There is a photo diary of the 200th Engineers, a National Guard bridging unit, that covers activation until they returned home from Iraq. After going through the diary, I thought I would post some of my favorites.

Attachments

deuceman51

The 200th is located here in South Dakota. I recognize some of the equipment and I was part of the 109th En Group. My Primary MOS is a 21E which is heavy equipment operator. They had some really neat up armored dozer pics that I got to see when I was in training. Wish I could find them now.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ahh the mud you can find in Iraq, still have some on my camera from a foot deep puddle at 40MPH while in the gunners turret.

Thanks for the pictures. Glad they got home safely

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love that site.