• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 at work in West Texas

Dustyh

Wish I had some better pictures. I will try to get more but usually forget the camera or take it and never have time to get some good photos. We need rain in the worst way here in Texas or we will continue to put this A3 and our other one through some tuff work.

Attachments

exbrown

When there is a fire, and a Deuce fire truck shows up, it is a thing of beauty!

Remember, each M35A3 use to be a M35A2, or three, before the surgery. Now they are like the rest of us old coots, keeping on keeping on.

Maverick1701

Wish I had some better pictures. I will try to get more but usually forget the camera or take it and never have time to get some good photos. We need rain in the worst way here in Texas or we will continue to put this A3 and our other one through some tuff work.
I feel your pain brother!

Im up here in the panhandle and our M35 A2 and A3 brush trucks get worked every other day for grass fires...its way way too dry up here