• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Crew Cab Build Starts

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting project there but what really caught my eye was the 64-66 Chev 4x4 in the background. Any pics or details on that one?

ApopkaFL

Banned
Interesting project there but what really caught my eye was the 64-66 Chev 4x4 in the background. Any pics or details on that one?

this guy has a lot of trucks cars so on. If your interested I can ask.

Also got a lot done on the build today. I also found out the truck is a 1996 NOT a 1993 that GL titled it as, That will be another thread. I finished triming the extra cab so it would fit better. I had a small leak on the air tank so I found the the T going into the tank was cracked, Funny cause these trucks dont have many miles. I have photos to post. I should have both cabs welded together tomorrow. Ill take photos....

Rodman

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

Yell at me when you get it done and I will ride down to Apopka on my way to Zellwood. I will even drive one of my little toys.

ApopkaFL

Banned
Today got the rear cab welded up to the front cab. Took the windsheld out today. I am going to take 5" out of it have the glass cut and lower the top of the deuce. Also going to flip all 4 doors turn them in to Suicide Doors.