• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Deuce Hood from WA to GA

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Inventory!!!!

Huh, that's funny, I had one for sale and it is getting moved from GA to SD.
You need to take an extended break from all other duties and inventory all that stuff you have CARNAC...then post it in the classifieds.

I'm sure you will be a multi-millionaire cause you already bankrupted hndersonj in chat that night, and I owe you about .5 million!!! :razz:

Fellers could save a years pay in shipping if you would get your "chit" together....aua

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, but the bad thing is: it's true![thumbzup]
I just talked to twright today and he said my pile of stuff is growing at his shop.:mrgreen:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It's gonna grow some more this weekend. I'm about ready to do a 'power dump' of stuff on your lawn. LOL

The hood and brakes will be delivered this weekend. Trying to find a USGI issue BII snowshovel for your truck once you move. Speaking of which, have you gotten chains for your trucks yet? I don't think I have any but just asking to be the prudent student.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, the hood is going to MACCUS when we head there on April 10. Let me know when to have Wendi send the check, since she is home now.
I'm sure i'll be spending more....