• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Forum

RealCavDog

Restrictions ? Must have missed those when I signed up a week or so ago !

Saw a bunch of the SS crew over there, and seems like a great site for focusing on those low production, expensive to maintain, complicated, odd-ball, dropped on their nose, ugly trucks ! LOL ! Check my Avatar, I"M KIDDING !

Read some pretty good stuff on there and would like to see it keep growing !

Jay

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need any Moderators over there?

ApopkaFL

Banned
It is back on admin approve I will open it up around 7pm est time every night for two hours for those that want to register with out admin approve . I see things went very well tonight with about 10 new members. Enjoy the site and always remember the A3 forum came from offspring of the SS forum...

Thanks SS

CobraCDR

You have to love those work internet filters! I still can't get to it. Oh well, I'll be back home in 3 months and able to then... See you guys on the "A3" side then.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone else having difficulty getting on the A3 forum?

SteveKuhn

OK: It looks like there are no DNS entries for anything at m35a3.net except DNS servers (which I'll bet have no entries.) There's probably a website out there somewhere but when you go to find out the number the find it, the servers that are supposed to know where it is -- don't.

Domain Name: M35A3.NET
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: Go Daddy Mobile - Domain Search, Go Daddy Commercials
Name Server: NS1.4X4HOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS2.4X4HOSTING.COM
NSLookup Results For:

m35a3.net

m35a3.net. 172751 IN NS ns2.4x4hosting.com.
m35a3.net. 172751 IN NS ns1.4x4hosting.com

That's all I could find. No A records at all. So that's where I'd start trying to fix it. If I had an A3, that is. There's probably a TM someplace on JatonkaM35 . . .

Steve